[wisb] Swallows and Warblers along the Lower Chippewa River

  • From: Heidi Hughes <hvhughes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:12:10 -0500

We've seen the following swallows:

Tree Swallows in Tarrant Park (Durand) - April 3.
Barn Swallows on SR 25 Durand - 28 April.
Cliff Swallows in Durand (US Hwy 10 Bridge) May 2nd.
Bank Swallows at the sand pit on SR 25 and Buffalo County KK - May 2nd.
Rough-winged Swallows in Durand - May 1st.

We spotted our first warblers this weekend:

Yellow-rumped Warblers - May 2nd at Silver Birch County Park in Arkansaw
Palm Warblers - Silver Birch County Park on 30 April.

Heidi Hughes
Buffalo County
http://hybridbirder.blogspot.com