[wisb] My apologies to all

  • From: Rick Pertile <mugzy1960@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:22:56 -0500

My apology goes out to all members of the Wisbird community regarding a post
that was sent from me about a week ago on a "questionable" sighting regarding a
cowbird parasitizing a merganser nest.

My intention was not to hit "reply to all" let alone offend the person who made
the initial post although that certainly is what happened.

The damage is done and I can now only express my sincere apologies to all for
not adhering to the correct protocol, especially the person who made the
intitial post.

Rick Pertile

Birchwood, Saywer County