[wisb] Summer Tanager, Brown County

  • From: Jeanne Heuer <heuers3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bird list <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:37:16 -0500

Thanks to Ty, Ida and Jim for the great sighting of the summer tanager this
morning. A lifer for us. We were out birding at the Bay Beach Wildlife
Sanctuary this morning and got caught up in the excitement with some other
lucky birders who followed along to get this bird.  The ovenbird and the
waterthrush were great too, new for our year list.

Jeanne and Curt Heuer
New Franken
Brown County####################