[wisb] Spotted Towhee - Chippewa County

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:49:22 -0700

This SPOTTED TOWHEE is being seen north of Chippewa Falls in Chippewa County.
Has been present since Jan 18. I've asked the homeowner about visiting birders
but the lack of response so far suggests that's not in the cards. We'll see.
I'll post again if something changes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32706210@N05/8473959224/in/pool-wisconsinebird

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI