[wisb] Sibling hawks in my tree?

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:37:51 -0600

Looked out my window just now to see two hawks sitting side-by-side in a tree.
Are these perhaps juvenile red-taileds?  Not the best angle and I couldn't get
closer as I'm watching my toddler at the moment.

In any case, nice to see these birds are keeping warm on such a cold day.

Hit refresh if they don't work the first time:

http://image71.webshots.com/71/8/39/7/2583839070059461204PZpjiW_fs.jpg
http://image64.webshots.com/764/4/90/39/2785490390059461204JjUhpU_fs.jpg
http://image64.webshots.com/764/6/73/54/2434673540059461204Sysxzc_fs.jpg
http://image69.webshots.com/769/8/72/22/2000872220059461204mRmaJN_fs.jpg