[wisb] Re: Rufous

  • From: "Sehloff, Kerry" <kerry.sehloff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "backnancy@xxxxxxxxxxx" <backnancy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "WI birding network " <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:56:52 -0500

This beautiful hummer was seen occasionally all morning on Saturday, we saw it
last at about 12:30 PM.  Thank you SO much, Nancy B., for allowing us to
descend on your yard - and for providing us with chairs and a great place to
watch for your special visitor.  May you enjoy his visit as long as it lasts.

Kerry & Dave Sehloff
NE Fond du Lac Co.