[wisb] Robins, Polk County

  • From: Jeff Virant <rainbow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:37:43 -0600

Hi All,
        I've probably missed previous submissions about this issue, but what's
with all the robins here all the time lately? Why no migration? Admittedly the
cost of air travel is climbing, especially with that extra bag fee and all, but
I doubt that's a robin concern. I'd appreciate any thoughts and observations.
Thanks and Best Birding!

Jeff Virant
Deer Park, WI   (Polk County)
rainbow@xxxxxxxxxxx