[wisb] Ring-Necked Duck in Frame Park at Waukesha

  • From: Sidney Hamm <sidney.hamm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I went to Frame Park to see my first Ring-Necked Duck. About 10-15 Ring Necks
were there along with several birders. They stayed to the center of  the Fox
River, but was able to get photos because of a nice sunny day. I also saw a
Common Loon for about 15 sec as it was disturbed by Canadian Geese and flew
down the river and then back up.

If anyone would like to see the photos, they can be seen at:

http://thebirdpoint.wordpress.com/category/ring-necked/

Have good birding before the cold and snow returns.

Sid Hamm       Muskego        Waukesha County