[wisb] Retzer Nature Center (Waukesha Co.)

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:48:43 -0500

I decided to head to Retzer Nature Center this evening after going there
with my 2-year old this morning when I saw yellow-rumped warblers.  They
were there again tonight.  But as the light was fading I finally found a
nice spot for warblers - wish I'd known earlier as it seemed like a great
spot and easy to see them.  Had magnolia, 2 redstarts, common yellowthroat,
and I believe bay-breasted and N. parula.  Also RB grosbeak.  Hopefully get
back there before things wind down.  Also tons of robins there, easily 40 as
I walked around.  If anyone wants more details/directions let me know.

- Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.