[wisb] Re: Retzer Nature Center - Waukesha Co.

  • From: "Mike Duchek" <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jasonn Weber" <jasonnweber@xxxxxxxxx>, "Anne Moretti" <amoretti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 07:01:54 -0500

Tom, are you sure?  Was this evening grosbeak within Retzer Nature Center,
or somewhere else?

On the Ben Goss (Waukesha Co.) winter count in December, we actually had a
guy who claimed to have had several evening grosbeaks at his feeders at his
home, which would have been a little ways west of Kettle Moraine Lapham
Peak.  I don't know if we were ever confident about those though as he
seemed not too surprised that he'd seen them.  I guess it is worth keeping
an eye out for them though in Waukesha Co. this year.

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co.