[wisb] Re: Red-wings vs. Sandhill Cranes

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:24:32 -0500

Greetings,

After I seen this post, I remembered I got some images out at Ottawa
Campground on May 20th of this year. A Red-winged Blackbird was harassing a
Sandhill Crane, and actually landed on its back for awhile. I thought at the
time the Red-winged Blackbird was eating bugs on the Sandhills back. I have
posted the images just for anyone who cares to see them.

Link to images:

*
https://picasaweb.google.com/109038919513758014473/SandhillWithRedWingedBlackbirdOttawaCampgroundWaukCoMay202011
*