[wisb] Re: Red-necked Grebe, Dane co.

  • From: Nolan Pope <npope49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:06:28 -0500

The Red-necked Grebe was still present this morning about 8am.    Chuck
Heikkenen and I watched it from Goodland Park.     Also, we saw a lot of
loons, large number of Scaup, several Buffleheads, a pair of Ruddy Ducks
and Blue-winged Tea.   Also some Shovelers.    And Pied-billed Grebes.
Nolan Pope
Madison,  Dane Co