[wisb] Re: Red Phalarope Wind Pt, Racine

  • From: "Sharon Kennedy" <sharonkennedy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Wisbirdn'" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:36:03 -0500

The Red Phalarope was still present from 10:45 to 11:40 this morning.  If
you park at the Wind Point lighthouse and walk south along the lakeshore,
the phalarope was just north of the first pier that you come to.  He was
close to shore and spent a lot of time in the rocky areas, sometimes right
at my feet!  He was still there when I left.

Sharon Kennedy
Racine