[wisb] Re: RFI - San Francisco and Monterey

  • From: Max Witynski <birdmax922@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx, wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:51:54 -0500

Hi All,
Could anyone replying to Brian's RFI either send their reply to me as
well, or post it to the list?  My family will also likely be in the bay area
about the last week of April in 2011.  I have never visited the Pacific
Coast before, so all such specialties will be life birds/target birds.
Point Reyes is interesting to us as well.

-Max Witynski,
Madison, Dane