[wisb] RE; Shoveler's Sink

  • From: Jeremy Watrud <dukee328@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:29:44 -0400

Howdy All-
Sorry about my last email not sure what happened there, so I reposted in case
people couldn't read the first one. I was out at Shoveler's Sink this morning
around noon, with a few others. I began the day with a wonderful fly over from
a Male Bald Eagle, which he did a few times. We did indeed see the Black
Bellied Duck, it was perched on the dead logs with some Mallards. And to the
left of The Duck we saw 2 Avocets wading. What a great day for me two great
lifers, and a wonderful fly over! I would also like to thank the veteran
birders for the use of the scope and their stories.
Jeremy Watrud
MadisonDane