[wisb] Re: Question about the 116th St. Osprey platform (Franklin)

  • From: "Robert Mcfall" <RMcfall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:05:00 -0600

Betsy

    One of the Cutrights ( I thinkk ) posted the info a few weeks ago that
the original had been destroyed and the power comppany had replaced it with
one a few hundred feet to the west or northwest. I went by last week and
found it but it was on the fourth pass before I was successful. It is there
and so was the osprey, but it is hard to find.

Bob McFall