[wisb] Purple Martins

  • From: "Stacy Zacher" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (REDACTED: yahoo.com uses DMARC)
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had three purple martins on the martin house this morning -- two adult males
and one sub-adult or adult female (they flew off when I approached).   With
such a late spring, we still had ice on the lake until recently and only put
the pier in last week and the house up (on the pier) on Saturday.  Glad to see
them back!
Stacy Zacher
Delafield, WI
Waukesha County