[wisb] Proof of Oriole nesting: (SE Milw)

  • From: Betsyacorn@xxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 12:40:55 EDT

Quirky thing: maybe others of you who feed orioles have seen this(?)   I
gave friends an oriole feeder recently, with the birds appearing within a  day
of its arrival.  It's one of those covered affairs with a jelly holder
beneath a perch and a spot for an impaled orange slice next to the perch.
Yesterday, the friends noted evidence that the orange had been picked at
and....an oriole egg in the jelly (below the perch)!  I've heard of  exciting
meals....

Betsy Abert, SE Milw. Co.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun