[wisb] Pileated Woodpecker Forest County

  • From: timarytm@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:51:26 -0800 (PST)

A few pictures from my antiquated camera of a pileated woodpecker, female I
believe, who visited us near Wabeno, Forest County over the weekend. She came
to the suet and on the second day I managed to get some fairly close pictures
(no fancy zoom for me YET.)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46280125@N08/4246791620/
I hope this works as I just set up the flickr account! I read the posts daily
and I really enjoy them and I am learning a lot. Thank you all.

Mary Maertz
Wabeno, WI
Forest County