[wisb] P. loon ,Monona

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:41:24 -0500

 Jesse Peterson and I had the Pacific Loon at 1:00. It was swimming along the
north shore of Squaw Bay. At the corner of Waunona Way and Fayette, there is a
access to the lake by a pump house. It gives a good view both ways. Thanks
Peter, for the great bird. You could see the chin strap really well when I
first saw it.
 Jesse had 175 Horned Grebes from one spot.
 Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.