[wisb] Oshkosh area FOYs

  • From: paul bruce <rdjn560birdcrazy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

     With the very little gas I had in my car I could only be as distant as
possible so I chose Clairville Rd just 5 miles west of here, and south of 4th,
Witzel, Cty E, all the same.  Found a huge puddle on the east side a 1/4 mile
south.  Not many things but 3 things were new, such as Gr Y'legs,  Brewer's
Blackbirds and a flyover Purple Martin.  When I got home at dusk I could barely
make out my next FOY,  a Black cr. N-heron.    This was on Saturday.
    Off to go look for Peter's find from Sat. in Miller's Bay, of all things,
and see if the Eared Grebe is still there.
   Paul Bruce, Oshkosh