[wisb] Off Topic:pheromones

  • From: "K. Hilary Ford" <khilaryf32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:26:11 -0500

Hi All,
Last year on this network there was some discussion about ridding areas of
the "Cupboard Moths" that infest stored birdseed. Unfortunately I did not
take notes, and now we are having this problem (we now store all feed
either in the freezer or in an unused refrigerator with door firmly shut.
I asked at Petsmart for some information, but they do not stock anything
that would be effective.  Can anyone back-channel me with some information
please?

Hilary Ford, Ellison Bay, Door Co.