[wisb] OCPP Great Horned Owl Update

  • From: "Cutright.Noel" <Noel.Cutright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:21:33 -0500

scroll down in link below to 'Nesting reports' - Noel Cutright, Ozaukee
County

Hello all,

FYI, a new update on the owls at Oak Creek PP has been posted on the We
Energies web site. It is available for downloading at:
http://www.we-energies.com/environmental/peregrine_falcons.htm

I'm also working on an update for We Energies peregrines and hoping to
have this completed later this week.

All the best,

Greg Septon