[wisb] Re: North Woods birding

  • From: "Bob Domagalski" <rcd2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:10:47 -0600

    Having so far entered 32 CBCs and having experienced some of the
northern counts this season, I would say that Ryan is quite correct in what
he says about numbers.  So far, this has not been a winter to be searching
the north woods for winter finches and other boreal birds.

        --  Bob Domagalski, Menomonee Falls