[wisb] North Bay Ducks, Door County

  • From: "Sue Peterson" <suechick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doorcobirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 16:43:29 -0500

This afternoon we went to North Bay Drive, off of Cty. Q, and found many birds,
some FOY for me. The ducks we saw were most of the dabblers expected here, some
maybe not so expected.
There were four Pelicans, 16 Tundra Swans, a Kingfisher, many Mallards,
Northern Pintail 8,   A. Wigeons, N. Shovelers, Green-winged Teal, and over a
hundred Blue-winged Teal. Some more common birds were also around.
Sue Peterson
Ephraim
Door Co.