[wisb] Re: New arrivals the last two days

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:47:24 -0500

Yikes! I didn't realize that was so early!
Let me clarify by saying that it's a possible Tennessee since I never actually
saw it, but distinctly heard the accelerating "tik-a tik-a tik-a tik-a tik tik
tik tik"
I will submit as heard only.  Now I need to head back out and see if I can find
it....

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County Interpretive Naturalist Mississippi
Explorer Cruises
http://mississippiexplorer.com/
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.nabirding.com/http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)