[wisb] Nashville in Wauwatosa (4-28-11)

  • From: Joseph Devereaux <devereaux.joseph@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:00:03 -0500

Just letting you all know that I saw my first Nashville Warbler of the
year.  Located along a section of the Menomonee River that flows from
Hoyt Park into downtown Wauwatosa.  I have been birding along it each
evening foe the past two weeks.  LOTS of Ruby and Golden crowned
kinglets and Yellow-rumped.  There are also a pair of Belted
Kingfishers which hang out and fly up and down the river for the past
3 weeks.

Joseph Devereaux
Milwaukee, WI