[wisb] More Horned Grebe photos

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:14:16 -0800 (PST)

Since there was a little bit of debate about whether my earlier photo (see
http://bit.ly/dG5Oa4) was Horned Grebe or Eared Grebe, I thought I'd pass along
some more photos.

Kelly Hermann took these photos a day after I took mine, in the same spot where
I took mine, so I'm thinking it's likely to be the same bird:

http://bit.ly/ickPT6
http://bit.ly/hm1DHB

Bernie Sloan
Milwaukee