[wisb] Milwaukee County Vesper Sparrow

  • From: "David, Karl H." <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: WISBIRDN <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:37:40 +0000

Walked the bike path by the Oak Creek Power Station yesterday for the first
time and was rewarded with a sighting of one of my Milwaukee County nemesis
birds, with in fact three Vesper Sparrows at the very north end. Perhaps my
favorite sparrow? Thoroughly enjoyable experience!
Next on the overdue county list--Wild Turkey?

Karl David
Milwaukee