[wisb] Milwaukee Birds and Beers - 3/16 @ 7:00 PM

  • From: Tim Hahn <thahnbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:38:37 -0500

Just a quick reminder to those interested... Milwaukee Birds & Beers will
be held tomorrow night at 7:00 at Bullwinkle's in Brookfield.  It looks to
be a good turnout so far, so in order to make sure we have enough space
reserved for everyone, please let me know if you plan to attend.
http://bullwinklessportsbar.com/

Cheers!

Tim Hahn
Pewaukee, WI