(no subject)

  • From: Bill <bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:24:26 -0500

On the way home from work, I saw a sign of spring. Two Sandhill Cranes flew
over me at the intersection of Grant Street & Pine Tree Road (Cty EE & Cty GE
in Brown County) at approximately 3:45pm. And so it begins...       :-)
Bill Krouse
bkrouse1@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent from Cellcom Android phone in Brown County ####################