[wisb] Mallards mate; blog pics, Milwaukee

  • From: Jennifer Ambrose <jenthreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birders <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:34:36 -0500

I watched a pair of mallards do their thing this afternoon at Humboldt
Park. A Lesser Scaup was right next to them during. It was comical as seen
from my human perspective. Pics and details at the blog. A male Blue-winged
Teal (my FOY) was present, too.
http://birdspazz.blogspot.com/2014/04/mallard-duck-pair-show-their-affection.html

--
Jennifer Ambrose