[wisb] Magnolias in the yard & lake park Milwaukee

  • From: Brian Hansen <rawshooter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 19:02:50 -0500

Came home to find 5 magnolia warblers feeding in the bushes in my back yard
tonight.

I've checked Lake Park the last few days and have been finding small pockets of
common warbs. Mainly Tennessee Nashville magnolia redstart blackburnian
chestnuts and blackpolls.  Still searching for my nemesis Connecticut twice a
day.

Brian Hansen
Milwaukee - east side####################