[wisb] Leukocytic Canada Goose- Burlington

  • From: David Flores <flores.david84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wis birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:07:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi all and happy thanksgiving eve!
I had a few good views of a leukocytic canada goose on the river in Wagner Park
on Chestnut St in Burlington. It was hanging of with a flock of 35 canadas, but
was obviously very easy to pick out of the crowd. He was there all day. Not
overly exciting, but a cool looking bird. I will have to see if any of my
photos turned out with the snow and poor light.
Good birding and bird day to all,
David Flores
S.Milwaukee (but working in Burlington today)