[wisb] SLATY-BACKED GULL photos

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:07:24 -0700

Here are 13 images of the Slaty-backed Gull in Ashland, most digiscoped and a
few with the DSLR:
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/sbgu2010

Two best perched shots?
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/130615392
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/130615388

Two best flight shots?
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/130615379
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/image/130615383

Not great but good enough.  If only all unusual gulls were as textbook as this
one!

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady