[wisb] Late report - Western Grebe Fond du Lac

  • From: "TerryL" <terryl65@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:27:37 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for the late report (and no photo) but I had a Western Grebe on Lake
Winnebago off of Lakeside Park, Fond du Lac Saturday around noon.  I saw him
out in the area of a half dozen Canada Geese.  I only saw him for a minute
or two.  As I was calling for backup (Joey R.), I lost the Grebe and could
not relocate it. It must have flown, but I did not see it leave.

Terry Leasa
Fond du Lac