[wisb] Langlade Co. FOYs

  • From: Nancy Richmond <polarpastor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:03:38 -0500

Eastern Phoebe this morning!!! Hopping and tailwagging from the snowbanks.
Wonder what it is finding to eat!
Song Sparrow yesterday after the snow scratching under the evergreens with
Juncoes. I'm waiting on the Fox sparrows...
I still have a big flock of Siskins and Godlfinches - a couple hundred
total. No Redpolls.
Brown-headed Cowbirds (yeah, not great news, but they are birds) yesterday
too.
A saw a wild turkey displaying last Thursday afternoon - first display of
the year for me.
I also saw One lingering Snow Bunting yesterday.
Nancy Richmond
Polar - Langlade Co.