[wisb] Re: Killdeer--Waukesha County (and Red-winged Blackbirds)

  • From: <pstich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdNet <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Vernon Aune <vaune@xxxxxxxxx>, cygnusbuccinator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 5:01:23 +0000

Hello everybody!!

I first heard and then saw a Killdeer flying north on Monday morning as well.
This was in the Town of Summit, south of Oconomowoc in Waukesha County.

Also a small flock of Red-winged Blackbirds were at my feeders on Saturday
morning, February 23rd.  In Brookfield, Waukesha County.

Still hosting a good number of Pine Siskins and Common Redpolls at my feeders
as well.

Happy Birding!!

Paula Stich