[wisb] Re: Interesting eBird Data on Mid-April Migrants

  • From: Jesse Ellis <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:39:35 -0500

Someone else mentioned the number of grackles around... I suspect it's
probably also due to the weather. Grackles are hardier than a lot of
species, but there's no way they're gonna want to move north right
now, so they're hanging around. My guess is that many of them will
move on when the weather gets better.

Jesse

Jesse Ellis
Post-doctoral Researcher