[wisb] Re: Interesting Barn Swallow behavior

  • From: Laurie and Jan cieszynski <cieszyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:01:53 -0500

Bernie, I had the same thing happen with cardinals last year. It was a
family and one of the young hit my picture window and made it into the
drive in front of my house and died. The family all landed by him and
circled him frantically chirping and then they would flutter a bit and
land back down by him. This went on for a couple of minutes and then i
went out and removed the dead bird from the street.
Laurie Cieszynski
Omro, Winnebago County