[wisb] Injured solitary goose in Sheboygan Marina

  • From: Julie Hirt <gooddog_k9training@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:16:04 -0600

I saw an injured goose - all by itself on Saturday. Seems the tip on its right
wing is injured and it cannot fly. I have seen signs of it around the marina
every day since and saw it last night on the waterway between land and the
first line of docks - right behind the main marina building.

Is there anyone I can alert who may help this goose?

Thank you,

Julie Hirt - Sheboygan, WI####################