[wisb] Indigo Bunting

  • From: jayne gulbrand <mounabowa55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:06:36 -0500

Thank you so much everyone who replied about my injured Bunting. He is still
alive, seems like maybe something is wrong with his wing. I called a rehabber
out near my house, she is going to try to pick it up. If she doesn't have the
chance then I am going to bring it in at 6:00. Hope the little beauty makes it!

Jayne