[wisb] Re: Incredible Yellow-throated Warbler

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esaur1010@xxxxxxxxx, Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:45:21 -0500

Very nice, Ed!  Looks like it's only the second October record, although
there are some November and even winter records (just last year, Jym
Mooney had one in Milwaukee on Nov. 9, for example.)

As a reminder, all WSO records can be accessed at the website:

wsobirds.org

(Click on Records on the left menu, then open the Arrivals and
Departures pdf and hit Ctrl+F to search by keyword.)  You can also
access the Rare Bird Documentation forms from the Records page.

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.