[wisb] Incredible Yellow-throated Warbler

  • From: Edward Saur <esaur1010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:33:23 -0500

We had a Yellow-throated Warbler visit our feeders in Windsor this morning
and afternoon.  He first landed on a sunflower seed feeder and then visited
the suet feeder.
I think this is a very late date and location for this bird. If Bod
Domalgowski or anyone who has access to Wi records could let me know, I'd
appreciate it. I'm enclosing two photos, not the best, but definitive.

Here they are:

http://www.natureandlandscapes.com/p40772620/h32c19f6f#h32c19f6f

http://www.natureandlandscapes.com/p40772620/h32c19f6f#h32c19f6f

If the bird is here tomorrow I will post it.

Ed Saur
Windsor, WI
Dane County