[wisb] Re: ICF Crane Count 2011 is Saturday, 4/16

  • From: Emily Stone <ontheloose7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

Crane Count Info:
The ICF does ask that you contact your county coordinator (the list is at
http://www.savingcranes.org/images/stories/pdf/crane_count/2011_crane_count_coordinators.pdf)
 to figure out what sites are available, and to receive the counting
materials.   From personal experience I know that contact information for past
counters sometimes gets lost in the shuffle, and your county coordinator would
welcome a call from interested counters.

Also, I'm the County Coordinator for Ashland, Bayfield, and Sawyer Counties,
and
there are still a few sites that need counters this year.  Let me know if
you are in this area and want to count!  You may also create a new site, like
one of my counters did for the cranes they can watch from their recliner.

Best,

Emily Stone, Bayfield County

You must be the change you wish to see in the world! Mahatma Gandhi