[wisb] Re: Hoary Redpoll - Bayfield County

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:04:40 -0700

My Hoary Redpoll showed up again briefly on Sunday, this time in the company of
some Common Redpolls. Got some better documentation images of the bird's
upperparts, with comparison to Common. All taken through the window so low
quality.

Six new pics at:
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady/hoaryfeb11

With Common: