[wisb] Heads-up to Roadrunner users

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:18:34 -0500

No, not the bird (or the classic '60s cars - man, that was a great
automotive design era...), but Wisbirdn members with email addresses
ending in "rr.com" may be having delivery issues.  If you don't seem to
be getting Wisbirdn posts (not that there are all that many lately,) but
see some on archived versions of the list that you never received, it
could indicate an "issue" between the Freelists.org server and the
rr.com servers.  Tom Sykes (sykes@xxxxxxxxxx) and I will keep an eye on
it. With luck, it's a temporary thing and no one is automatically
unsubscribed.  If you notice (list-related) weirdness, contact one of us.

As usual, I'm blaming solar flares (which is actually plausible these
days. I hear I missed some nice Northern Lights the other night...)

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin/Monitor Guy
Madison WI