[wisb] Harris Sparrow & LeConte's-Dane Co

  • From: Patrick Ready <birdsready@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 09:52:06 -0500

Mike McDowell reports a Harris Sparrow this morning at the prairie parcel of
Pheasant Br Conservancy north of Middleton.
No specific area was given. I assume checking the paths walking the area is
best.
Also I saw someone had a LeConte's Sparrow at Lerner Park west of Oregon on
Netherwood Rd. Report said the bird was right near the parking lot around 8:30
today.
In grasses with fox tail weeds.

Pat Ready