[wisb] Grey Partridge/Snow Buntings

  • From: donald van duyse <dvanduyse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:47:48 -0600

Took a short ride southeast of DePere today with my grandson. We found a flock
of Snow Buntings which numbered around 400. They were on Glenmore rd. south of
X.  There were a few Longspurs mixed in. We also found the Grey Partridge that
had been reported on the corner of Shirley and W. They have moved south on W.
They were behind the second farm to the south of shirly rd. by the fence with
the blue gate. They could only be seen from the south side of the barn.

Good Birding to all

Don Van Duyse

Brown County