[wisb] Great deal on Ranger binoculars

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:15:11 -0500

Tom Sykes suggested I mention this on the list, since there are probably
lots of folks hoping Santa brings them some new optics for Christmas.
The Eagle Optics Rangers are being heavily discounted (nearly 40% off
retail,) including the ED models.  I know our local Wild Birds Unlimited
is also matching that discount - not sure about the others.  Get 'em
before they're gone.  (And no, even if you act before midnight, you
don't get a set of steak knives...)

Peter Fissel
Wisbirdn Admin
Madison WI